Friday, January 27, 2012
wind meter (yes, I am a bit of a weather geek) to check and it definitely is in that range. I live at the top of the Santa Ana Canyon (where the Santa Ana winds get their name from) so we get very nasty winds here this time of year. My sister is coming into town tomorrow so I am thinking she might run my measly little workout with me. Maybe she'll tape me up with her KT tape. She tells me she liked it for treating her ITB issues.
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:54 PM
Flow and Go Tote. I don't have any info on what other colors it comes in.
- A roomy tote designed as the perfect compliment to your practice
- Convertible fold over messenger style is perfect on the go
- Zippered pocket at side gussets holds a yoga mat
- Back zippered padded pocket fits a 15"/38cm laptop
- Intuitive interior pockets keep essentials organized
- Zippered wet-dry pocket and removable shoe bag keep sweaty clothes isolated
- Water resistant fabric
- Tested to hold 50lbs/22kg
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:35 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:33 PM
Photos of two more Yin to You crop colors - in the Inkblot print and what looks like Slub Denim. I really like these. I know they won't work for me but I really like them a lot.
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:19 PM
I am reading that the Tea Lounge Pullover is $88 and the Transformation Wrap is $138.
Posted by LuluAddict at 2:41 PM
A couple more Transformation Wrap photos.
Posted by LuluAddict at 2:38 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 12:07 PM