|Skirt Sports Gym Girl Ultra Skirt in Alta Moda Print and Lululemon Energy SL Tank in Black|
|Skirt Sports Gym Girl Ultra Skirt in Pink Crush Play Print and Lululemon Swiftly SL Tank in Paris Pink|
|Seam down inner thigh|
I found the rise of the skirt lower than I was used to. I am definitely a mid rise kind of person. However, since lululemon tanks are long it's not like skin shows or anything. Now, on to the things I absolutely love about this skirt...
... the POCKETS on the undershorts. Oh. Em. Gee, how I love the holster pockets on this skirt:
Things I would suggest to Skirt Sports to make this skirt even better:
- Add a zipper pocket to the Gym Girl Ultra skirt like you have on Marathon Girl Skirts. I prefer to keep my car key in a zipper pocket when I run. Nothing fell out of my leg pockets when I ran in this skirt but I still want my car keys zipped up. When I wore this skirt I made sure to wear my lulu hats with zipper pockets for my keys. I also have a shoe pouch I can use but it makes tying my shoes a pain.
- Move the inner leg seams so they are not down the middle of the leg.This would eliminate potential chafing issues.
- Make a summer weight skirt that has a lighter over skirt.
Things I would suggest lulu steal from Skirt Sports:
- Thigh pockets in the undershorts. Right now, I believe lulu only puts a pocket for tennis balls in their white skirt undershorts. Not useful for runners.
- Headphone cord tunnel in the skirt.